[NA-User] WPX M/S Serial Numbers

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] WPX M/S Serial Numbers
From: nx5m@alpha1.net (Bob Pack)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 16:11:07 -0600
I know that this has been brought up before and the answer was simply to go
ahead and use progressive serial numbers (one set of numbers) in the
multi-single catagory.
I know this is not what the WPX rules say but it was verified this morning
by N8BJQ.

"You can use just about any numbering scheme that will allow you to log the
correct serial number sent.  The important item is that the number actually
sent is what shows in the cabrillo file when you send in the log."  -N8BJQ

As I was out in the shack a while ago I went ahead and set up two computers
for WPX in a network with NA (1052) and typed "RUN" on one of them and
"MULT" on the other one while in the callsign field.  I dont see any
difference though.  Although it probably does not matter, I just want to
make sure that I am not missing anything.

Last time I did multi-single in WPX was 5 years ago.  Back then a mult
station was not allowed.
If any of you are doing anything different I would like to hear from you.
We are all probably doing the same thing but I just want to explore all
options; if any.

Thanks!
73,
Bob NX5M