[NA-User] WPX Check Mult Window....

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] WPX Check Mult Window....
From: g3sjj@btinternet.com (G3SJJ)
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 20:38:25 -0000
Jeez, is this service or what! Dave, that is just great. I don't need the
update just now so will pick it up later, but just wanted to say thanks
for the excellent service and changing the colours.

I also noted the lack of info on F10 but since I am not doing the contest
seriously wasn't bothered. The WX is just too good here at present to be
indoors. I even went swimming in an outdoor (heated) pool yesterday &
I have never done that in the UK at this time of year!!

73 Chris G3SJJ