[NA-User] Two-Radio Setup for SSB?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Two-Radio Setup for SSB?
From: k8cc@comcast.net (k8cc)
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 17:20:29 -0500
For K8CC, W8FN, N2GA and any others out there who clear the annoying
initial PTT assertion with a DX Doubler, we have a software
solution.  Today I created a small utility called INITLPT.EXE which can be
called from your AUTOEXEC.BAT file which will clear both the PTT and the CW
keying bits.

I'd pass this along via an e-mail attachment but I'm pretty sure the
reflector strips off attachments and part of an anti-virus
protection.  I've sent it to Randy and George - if anyone else wants it
drop me a note.  It will be included with the NA download ZIP file in the
future.

Dave/K8CC