[NA-User] IOTA Contest and NA

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] IOTA Contest and NA
From: g3sjj@btinternet.com (G3SJJ)
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 16:41:17 +0100
Seem to recall Chris GM3WOJ commenting that NA Contest logger won't now =
accept 5 digit IOTA refs. I was just doing some setup tests and true =
enough loading my 2001 log in to v10.56, it only has a 4 digit field so =
EU005 comes up as U005. All is not lost, TE.EXE v 1.14 now allows you to =
choose between a 4, 5 and 6 digit location. Select 5 and re-run the =
program. Bingo, up comes the full EU005 etc. Nice one.

73 Chris G3SJJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---