FW: [NA-User] Re:NA and network cards

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: FW: [NA-User] Re:NA and network cards
From: k8dd@arrl.net (Hank Kohl K8DD)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 17:17:16 -0400
At 6/28/02 03:44 PM -0400, Tom Ogburn wrote:
>Thanks for all of the replies. I was "cleaning out the closet" and found
>some networks cards and wondered if it were practical to hang on to those
>and put them in NA computers for a multi-op thing and free up com ports.
>
>N4ZJ

Tom ....

I'd put the network cards in.

It's a great way to get the upgrades to each NA computer.
It's a great way to copy all the .qdf files to one PC and then merge them.
It's a great way to get the log file and attach it to an email to send the
results in.
You could keep all the .qdf files for each of the NA computers on one computer.
             (Probably not a good idea, but you could.)
And ....
It beats the heck out of a floppy and "sneaker net".

73    Hank    K8DD