[NA-User] v10.57 Polling FT-1000MP

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] v10.57 Polling FT-1000MP
From: dap14@daimlerchrysler.com (dap14@daimlerchrysler.com)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:49:38 -0400
Brian,

I believe we've found the FT-100 mode problem - NA is pulling the mode
information from the wrong byte in the data being sent from the radio.
This will be changed in the next version.  While I don't have a way to
verify the change, I'm pretty confident this is the cause.

We plan to have a new version by this weekend, which will include the
FT-100 fix, resolve the timing issues, and a few other bug fixes.  This
will allow a week for users to download it and try it out.

Dave/K8CC

                      na-user-admin@con

                      testing.com              To:       "David A. Pruett"
<k8cc@comcast.net>
                                               cc:       NA Reflector
<na-user@contesting.com>
                      08/28/2002 06:58         Subject:  Re: [NA-User] v10.57
Polling FT-1000MP
                      AM

Dave,

Please look into the FT100 mode problem after fixing this timing bug.
It appears that nearly everything else works OK with it.

I too found the FT1000MP CAT light blinking at once per second a real
distraction.  Changed it to once per 3 seconds in the everyday logging
program!  Of course, everyday logging is not contesting .......

73 de Brian/K3KO