[NA-User] network ?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] network ?
From: KI9A@aol.com (KI9A@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 22:02:07 EDT
OK folks, I'm not a computer whiz, but this is really giving me the business!

I have 2 computers that I want to network, sounds easy.....but....can't get
the 2 to talk.

I have checked it all, I think.

1. correct cable.
2. config setup - matched baud, named comp 1 & 2, setup "link" option.
3. on equip manager, selected 'network"
4. only question I have is IRQ, I should know this, but I don't. do they need
to match on each computer? What the heck is it?

I'm ready to say screw it, I'm gg with 1 computer. Just wanted to have it for
a simple SO2R setup,  but I guess I'll just toggle the run computer back &
forth.....

Any ideas?

73-Chuck KI9A

multipart/alternative