[NA-User] NA log file extensions

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] NA log file extensions
From: k8cc@comcast.net (David A. Pruett)
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 00:03:49 -0400
John

I don't think this will be a problem.  Since it appears, as you observed,
that Quicken doesn't damage the file when it opens it, the only real issue
is the  Windows double click which starts Quicken, not NA.

On my main machine, which is not used for logging but IS used for
logchecking the ARRL 160 and ARRL 10 contests (plus MiQP and OhQP), I set
up the .QDF association under Win98 to launch NA when a .QDF is
double-clicked.  I can do this because I don't use Quicken.

BTW, we've been using the .QDF file extention since 1992.  We were here
first :-)

K8CC