[NA-User] LPT ports on Win98

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] LPT ports on Win98
From: garys@nconnect.net (garys@nconnect.net)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 19:09:32 -0400
Yep, there was a driver loaded in there I forgot about.  I have an external
R/W CD ROM Drive I use for back up, etc.  It uses the parallel port. I
disabled it and everything is working fine now.

Thanks to everyone who responded.  I should know better than to work on
this stuff at 3:00 AM, let alone post stuff at that time. At least I'm not
getting it ready at 3:00AM *the night before* CQWW! :-)

Thanks & 73 - Gary, W9XT
w9xt@qth.com
www.qth.com/w9xt