[NA-User] Re: NA V10.57

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Re: NA V10.57
From: k9tm@buckeye-express.com (k9tm)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 17:44:30 -0500
K1SE -- Bill wrote:

> Thanks to all who responded, with the (Shift)(F1), etc. secret command!  I
> don't have the new manual as yet, as it was out of stock when I ordered the
> software.  Expect the manual in the mail this week, sometime.  But now, I'm
> QRV for CQ/WW/CW!!
> 73 to all.
> Bill -- K1SE

> multipart/alternative
>   text/html
> ---

You can always use alt-h for help... until you get a manual.

The other option for now is...  with the wrtc version there was a PDF
version of the manual at the time (think it was like 10.48?).  Go to
http://wrtc2000.bit.si and hit the tab for "wrtc software" this takes
you to a page where you can download the wrtc version of NA.  Do that in
a junk directory and unzip it.  In here there is a file manual.pdf which
is the manual at that time.

73 Tim K9TM