14 NOVEMBER 2002
NEW NA RELEASE 10.58 NOW AVAILABLE
A new version of the NA contest logging program is now available
from the Radio Bookstore or the DATOM Engineering web site at
Version 10.58 has the following fixes:
* Fixed timing problem which effected CQ repeat and radio polling times
when Yaesu radios were controlled via RS-232. This also fixes bug
which could cause the program to crash when a controlled Yaesu radio
was turned off.
* Program would not read mode correctly from FT-100 radio - fixed accord-
ing to Yaesu documentation.
* When doing mixed-mode SO2R, the default RST was not updated when working
a QSO on the alternate radio - fixed (tnx K6LA).
* Corrected truncating of comments field in NA Logger w/Countries format
* The SO2R BREAKDOWN SHEET would only print if a "RADIO A/B" port was
selected, now will print as long as the "Two Radios" selection is
checked in the EQUIPMENT CONTROL PANEL (tnx N6RT).
* Fixed line total and running total fields in the SO2R BREAKDOWN SHEET.
Version 10.58 has the following new features:
* Added points scoring rules and template file for the CQ VHF Contest.
* The "multiplier name search" feature which functions when the MULTIPLIER
ABBREVIATION LIST (Alt-L) window is displayed also now functions when
the WANTED MULT LIST (Alt-W) window is displayed.
* Added features to manipulate the sent QSO nr: CTRL-Q opens a window to
allow the sent nr to be edited; SHOW SENT QSO NUMBERS in the PROGRAM
OPTIONS CONTROL PANEL selects between showing (default) the QSO's
sequence in the file, or the actual QSO number; and both the Cabrillo
and printer output files now show the sent QSO number from the file
instead of simply the sequence.
* NAU version 1.34 released with enhanced .QDF VIEW utility showing the
sent QSO number in the QSO record.
Current versions of NA and accessory programs:
Dave Pruett, K8CC
Tom Pruett, WB8VMN