[NA-User] Wintelnet and an NA network

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Wintelnet and an NA network
From: k8dd@arrl.net (Hank Kohl K8DD)
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 00:14:03 -0500
I don't believe Wintelnetx will feed a loop network.

Only COM port and / or Ethernet networks.

I haven't tried it, but you may be able to feed a network from a
Wintelnetx PC to COM1 on a logging PC and COM2 on the same PC to a
loop.  Configure that logging PC for COM1 network and COM2
loop.&nbsp; The loop goes to the Multi Op logging computers.

Don't know if NA will work with network on one COM port and loop on
another COM port.

73&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Hank&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; K8DD