[NA-User] Wintelnet and an NA network

To: <>
Subject: [NA-User] Wintelnet and an NA network
From: (Hank Kohl K8DD)
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 00:14:03 -0500
I don't believe Wintelnetx will feed a loop network.

Only COM port and / or Ethernet networks.

I haven't tried it, but you may be able to feed a network from a
Wintelnetx PC to COM1 on a logging PC and COM2 on the same PC to a
loop.  Configure that logging PC for COM1 network and COM2
loop.&nbsp; The loop goes to the Multi Op logging computers.

Don't know if NA will work with network on one COM port and loop on
another COM port.

73&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Hank&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; K8DD

At 11/19/2002 10:50 PM -0600, Greg Richard wrote:

Is there a way to set up a
Wintelnet (by K1TTT) connection  to an NA loop network using
just one com port on 3 computers?

One computer would be the Wintel connection on a cable modem and the
other 2 computers would be the networked NA computers.

I am running out of Com ports (and time for CQ WW CW)

Greg K4NO

NA-User mailing list

*/     Hank Kohl  K8DD
*/     ARRL TS
*/     MI-QRP - Vice Pres.  QRP-ARCI - Director

If God intended you to be on single sideband, he would have given you only one

- Steve, K2PTS

text/html (html body -- converted)