[NA-User] V10.59 problems

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] V10.59 problems
From: k9tm@buckeye-express.com (k9tm)
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 19:24:20 -0500
The latest I see on the web site to download is 10.58.  Where did you
get 10.59?

I don't operate with packet but just setup for this and no crash here on
4 different machines running a variety of O/S's from DOS to Win ME DOS
box... using 10.58 that I just downloaded from the web.

I have not had any issues with cabrillo and NA.

73 Tim K9TM