[NA-User] Re: NA Observations

To: <>
Subject: [NA-User] Re: NA Observations
From: (Ralph Parker)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 13:02:25 -0800
>Another (very minor) observation is that the flashing "needed mult" message
>at the bottom of the logging window should disappear when the QSO is

Minor indeed, but it's been bugging me for years, too.
Pressing [F11] will also stop it.

Also, the quick flash of "needed on..." before a "dupe" message seems to me
to be a waste of time. I'd rather have the "dupe" message a fraction of a
second sooner.

Neither of the above seriously detracts from my enjoyment of a GREAT
program, and always GREAT support from Dave!

ps: I really like this program.

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
To: <>