[NA-User] Questions ...

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Questions ...
From: wd4ahz@gte.net (Ron Wetjen)
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 20:18:35 -0500
Not sure if these are "bugs" or by design, but working the 10 Meter
Contest, Single Op, CW only, with version 10.58 ...

When I manually put a call in the band map while S&P'ing and it's a dupe
... it shows up as "white" (needed) in the band map.

Also, if I run across a station, and type in the number ... and then I
get the call (and it happens to be a dupe), it won't "alert" as a dupe
... only when there is nothing in the "rcvd" field.

Just for grins, I tried 10.56 ... and it acted the same way.  Don't
recall if it did this in other contests before ... I'm just noticing it
now, during the 10 M Contest.

73, Ron