[NA-User] Band map?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Band map?
From: oh6xx@sral.fi (Juha Rantanen)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 13:42:10 +0200
Hello,

I'm asking these stupid questions as I'm not familiar with Band map window
but hopefully noone will be upset.

Our planned configuration for CQ 160m CW contest next weekend will be this:
FT1000MP + external audio switching box. One op on "RUN" VFO (main) and
another on "S&P" VFO (alternate) and both are having their own PC's which
are connected with each other via LINK connection. Run op's PC is connected
to FT1000MP and both PC's are capable of sending CW. The DX-spots are coming
into "S&P" operators PC and will be sent to "RUN" operators PC through NA
network. Both computers have the band map window open. This is the plan.

And now the question: Is it possible to set a station to the Band map
without sending the spot? Is it possible even when the other PC is not
connected to the radio? I guess that's the same kind of arrangement as it
was in WRTC 2002 last summer. Only one PC was allowed to be connected to the
radios.

73 de Juha OH6XX