[NA-User] TO1A in new country.dat

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] TO1A in new country.dat
From: jjreisert at alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Mon Mar 3 10:36:13 2003
I just checked the K1EA web site, the files I uploaded look correct.

The ARRL will score the log properly, there is no multiplier indication in the
Cabrilllo file.

73 - Jim AD1C

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
> >Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:05:41 -0500
> >
> >Ran into a problem with TO1A not showing up as FM in the log but getting
> >the
> >infamous ///// in the mult field. Edited the country.dat file (this was the
> >latest K1EA release) and found a 'hanging T' instead of a' ;' at the end of
> >the line .After editing and recompiling with NAU all was well. Don't know
> >if
> >my download was faulty or the file was FUBAR to begin with.
> >
> >FWIW
> >Dan W8CAR

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC