[NA-User] Master Call Database

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Master Call Database
From: k9tm at buckeye-express.com (K9TM)
Date: Fri Mar 28 13:37:21 2003
Pete

What do you mean by... "I don't want to overwrite the current master.".  If
this means you want to save the old one, you need to rename it to something
else or put it into a different directory.

"I downloaded from the Datom website and when I choose the added database it
shows an error message.".  Did you unzip it?  I'm assuming you did or
entering calldatabase would not list it to be selected.

What error message do you get and when do you get the message?  What version
of na are you using?

I have tried it with all versions from 10.53 thru 10.58 and I can't get it
to fail here.  Not questioning what you are saying, just that I can't
duplicate what you are reporting.  Duplicating it will help solve the issue.

73 Tim K9TM