[NA-User] Dave Pruett Appreciation Day - April 19

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Dave Pruett Appreciation Day - April 19
From: k4oj at tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Fri Apr 18 14:42:01 2003
...Jim,

While Dave may not approve of your promoting a QSO Party to this extent,
I too am a member of the NA/K8CC fan club - a number of us Floridians
are fans of NA and use it in our QSO Parties and other contesting, too...

I hope to get in front of the rig a little this weekend in order to show
my appreciation of the support the Mi crew and K8CC have given us here
in FL for the Florida QSO Party... and plan on doing same in a little
longer to support the New Englanders!

Thanks, Dave...

Jim, K4OJ