[NA-User] 990/computer interface

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] 990/computer interface
From: nx5m at txcyber.com (Bob Pack (NX5M))
Date: Thu May 15 23:08:28 2003
Hi Jim,
Oh yes, I saved everything.  I bought the cable/level control adapter from a
source that says the cable has been tested.  I doubt it is the cable but
then again you never know.
As far as the CAT indicator flashing.....nil.
I changed stop bits on that port as suggested by someone but that did not
work either.
Dave may be correct in that these radios are old.  Radio #1 was one of the
first 5 off the line.  I dont know how old #2 is but I connected it tonight
with the same results.  I just sent an email to Yaesu...perhaps I need some
sort of upgrade or something.

Bob