[NA-User] 10.59 Announce/Band-Map Problem in 10m Contest

To: "NA User" <NA-User@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] 10.59 Announce/Band-Map Problem in 10m Contest
From: "Robert Pack (NX5M)" <nx5m@txcyber.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 22:09:11 -0600
I was setting things up for the 10m contest tonight and found a problem that I
cannot seem to solve.
I am bringing packet spots in via the internet machine.  And I might add that
it is nice to not see USA calls appearing in the Announce Window.  The problem
I am seeing is this:
Multipliers that are appearing in the Announce Window are NOT disappearing when
I log them.  (I have the spot filter set to show "new" mults only.
Additionally, same calls are not changing to BLACK in the bandmap when logged.

I used 10.59 playing around in CQWW CW as 160 Assisted and the bandmap and
announce windows worked perfectly.  Something is going on with the 10m contest
stuff though.  Or am I missing something?

Bob