[NA-User] Interface problem

To: NA Reflector <>,Yaesu Reflector <>
Subject: [NA-User] Interface problem
From: Ray <>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 21:58:56 -0800
I am having a problem that occurs when I turn off my FT1000MP that is interfaced to NA logging software. I keep the computer running since it is my interface to Packet. Later, when I turn on the FT1000MP, the software does not sync with the band & mode displayed on NA. The CAT LED does flash as it should.

The only way I can get the two to sync is to press the ALT/F1 or ALT/F2 (band up/down) a number of times, then it may sync. Pressing the band / mode buttons on the radio does not do it.

Is there a command, procedure or other process that will get the radio and software to sync? It is more likely to be an NA problem or FT1000MP problem? Anyone else have this problem.

_______________________________________________ NA-User mailing list NA on the web: