Re: [NA-User] spam from a subscriber to this list

To: na-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [NA-User] spam from a subscriber to this list
From: Craig Clark <jcclark@prexar.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 08:00:39 -0500
Are you sure KM0L is the problem?

Radware@radio-ware.com has bn picked up by some spammers and has bn used to send all kinds of junk. I have also seen NX1G used as well as a number of other addresses to send junk mail. I have not granted anyone the privilege to use one of my mail addresses.

Bulk Spam mailers generate random addresses with number and letter combinations and unfortunately some of our ham calls end up in these iterations.

Happy holidays to you all

73, Craig Clark, K1QX

RADIOWARE AND RADIO BOOKSTORE
PO  BOX 209