[NA-User] Re: [MRRC] NA Problem with Windows XP Pro

To: Jeffrey D Clarke <>
Subject: [NA-User] Re: [MRRC] NA Problem with Windows XP Pro
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 12:12:23 -0500

Dig out that old 486 or Pentium 133 or such and run MS-DOS 6.22 and screw that
XP crap.  It will also boot faster if you do encounter a glitch.  In my shack I
have a 486 logging computer and my Win98 PII 266 laptop for networking and
internet and run DX Atlas with Greyline on it during contests.  Works for me.

73, Gerry K8GT