Re: [NA-User] Error 09 in NA 10.58

To: Warren Melhado <>
Subject: Re: [NA-User] Error 09 in NA 10.58
From: Jay Kesterson <>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 18:43:18 +0000

Warren Melhado wrote:

I have been trying to get set for next week's VHF Sweepstakes using the
template for that contest in NA 10.58.  I get Error 09 every time as soon as
I exit the Band Selection screen.  Other, non-VHF, templates seem to work
fine.  Note that I reported this same problem back in 1999 and frankly don't
recall that it was ever resolved then.  Any clues as to where to start?

Warren, WM2Z

I think you can fix this by starting the program with the -gw option (na -gw). It's on the first page of chapter 3 in the Version 10 manual.

73,  Jay  K0GU  DN70mq

_______________________________________________ NA-User mailing list NA on the web: