[NA-User] Thanks for the "category" help

To: <>
Subject: [NA-User] Thanks for the "category" help
From: "Ted S.K. Heilmann" <>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:07:24 -0600
Many thanks to those who helped me with the log submission category

Having used NA since version 9.xx, I never had this happen before so I
thought it was something I missed in the set up for the contest. Now that I
know that I can safely edit the file, it's o.k. and I'll look for this in
the future.

And it was great to work the K8CC station during the contest.

73 de Ted (N9LLT)

NA-User mailing list
NA on the web: