[NA-User] Sprint logic

To: "NA Mail list" <NA-USER@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [NA-User] Sprint logic
From: "Joseph Potter" <jpotter@JoiMail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 23:06:43 -0500
Hello to all.

I was wondering if any one would please explain the sprint logic for insert
key function? I can not find a reference to it in my manual. Also, I was
wondering if I could get a few suggestions for setting up the function keys
for the sprint especially with the qsy rule. It would be nice if the manual
were available in pdf format or as a doc file so it would be easier to
locate information as well as keep an updated version. I got mine with 10.25
and have the rev files inserted in the pages but electronic format would be
much better.

Tnx es 73,

Joe KB4N