Re: [NA-User] question on the ADI file

To: ai3q@arrl.net, NA-USER@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: Re: [NA-User] question on the ADI file
From: DougHDH@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:15:05 EST
Bill,  if you are using Logger32, they know about the problem and have fixed
it for next beta release.

In the mean time, go through your adi.bad file and change <time_on:4> to
<time_on:6>.  Then go through and add "30" or some number between 01 and 59 to
act
as a different time.  i.e. 2356 becomes 235630.

I had problem with this going to eQSL and to LOTW but this fixed it.

Another problem may be the <eor> which in NA gets exported as part of the
<comment> into Logger32.  Then when you try to upload to LOTW or eQSL, it won't
work because it sees two <eor>s neither of which represents a complete QSO.
After you export from Logger32, you need to strip that first <eor> out of the
record.  I did it by replacing <eor> with 0 as Logger 32's <EOR> is
capitalized.
 Check that option in "notepad"

If you are not using Logger32, at least the above fix may help with the time
problem.

Good Luck,  73,  Doug W3HDH