[NA-User] NA10.58 problem

To: NA-User@contesting.com
Subject: [NA-User] NA10.58 problem
From: "Paul D. Schrader" <n4xm@iglou.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 21:44:16 -0500
Dave,

I'm trying to set some stuff set up and find that for a IARU contest
selection that something seems wrong.

When I put a prefix or call in the CALL box and then press F10 I don't get
the Bearing and SR and SS times.  Instead I get a zone which is not always
correct when checked with shift-F10.

For example DL is giving me Z28 but when I put 28 in the CALL box and press
Shift F10 I don't get DL as one of the prefixes for Z28???  Why?

In the ARRL DX Contest selection, when I put DL in the CALL box and press
F10 I get the Bearing and SS/SR info as expected.  Why doesn't the same
thing happen in the IARU Contest selection?  How can I get the usual info
when in the IARU Contest selection?

Please check out.

73

Paul  N4XM