Oa i heard you wanted to see this

To: "gaston feirer" <w6ky@contesting.com>,"wendell blaine" <secc@contesting.com>,"malcolm bild" <w8gn@contesting.com>,"vincenzo fink" <k9jy@contesting.com>,"eusebio darkis" <mailarch@contesting.com>,"darin jacobson" <ok1md@contesting.com>,"hal kirsch" <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Oa i heard you wanted to see this
From: "freddie ochiltree" <miyokoconerly@engineeremail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 22:37:07 +0300
czarnolas  jedz digex

We are your your convenient, safe and private online source for FDA
ap`p`roved P'harmacy pre~scriptions.

Stop the pai-n, here's how: vico`din

Start feeling better today.

L A http://si.info.informationwap.com/abc/biggest/

To exc-lude yourself from fu^ture 0ffers,:
http://bp.info.informationwap.com/abc/large/rf.html

A four-year-old Catholic boy was playing with a four-year-old Protestant
girl in a children's pool in the backyard.  They splashed each other, got
very wet and decided to take their wet clothes off. The little boy looked at
the little girl and said, "Golly, I didn't know there was that much
difference between Catholics and Protestants."
An explorer in the deepest Amazon suddenly found himself surrounded by a
bloodthirsty group of natives. Upon surveying the situation, he said quietly
to himself, "Oh God, I'm screwed." A ray of light fell from the sky and a
voice boomed out, "No, you are not screwed. Pick up that stone at your feet
and bash in the head of the chief standing in front of you." So the explorer
picked up the stone and proceeded to bash the life out of the chief. He
stood above the lifeless body, breathing heavily, surrounded by 100 natives
with looks of shock on their faces. The voice boomed out again, "Okay, now
you're screwed."
motywacji9blokowiska02hubek,formalnymmocnej.