[NA-User] Template question

To: NA-User@contesting.com
Subject: [NA-User] Template question
From: BlairBates@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 09:48:20 EST
I recently operated in PA QSO party with a few friends (Multi-Multi
operation) using NA to log.  The operation spanned 160 meters to 432 MHz.

We didn't attempt to reconfigure the PAQP template before the contest
figuring that we could log the  VHF contacts on another band, with a note as to
the
correct band, then revise the template, post contest, and edit the bands of the
VHF contacts.

Well the post contest work became a nightmare!  The program template editing
process resisted adding VHF bands and we forced it, suddenly found our 160
meter QSO's ending up on 2 meters!

We finally created an ASCII file and scored the log manually.

Is there a  limit  on the number of bands which can be defined in any any
template?  Or was I missing some obvious step in the log editing /template
redefinition process?

Has anyone successfully edited the PAQP template to allow for DC-to-Daylight
(160~1296 MHz) band logging?

73, K3YD