[NA-User] Hook up recommendations please

Subject: [NA-User] Hook up recommendations please
From: "N4XM Paul D. Schrader" <>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 21:02:22 -0500
Need some suggestions please.

Have a portable computer (333 Mhz Pentium II) with one serial port, one
parallel port amd 2 PCMIA ports.

Currently have parallel port used for CW keying; serial port for rig
control (Kenwood 950S-using level converter); PCMIA wireless 802b adapter
for DSL use.

How do I get the packet info into the NA program for contesting use while
continuing present parallel and serial port functions?

I have both DSL or Kantronics KAM availability for the packet info.

Thanks in advance.

Paul  N4XM

NA-User mailing list
NA on the web: