Re: [ct-user] TO1T == Guadeloupe, FG

To: <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] TO1T == Guadeloupe, FG
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 21:45:40 -0000
In your defense Jim at some point in time a user needs to help him/herself. As
soon as I entered TO1T, and the problem showed up, I fixed it myself. It is not
difficult to open the country file with notepad and then edit the necessary
line. It is really computer 101.
You do a yeoman's job maintaining these files and we all appreciate it but
these minor updates could/should be made at the user level.
Best 73

MAL              N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm