[NA-User] NA 10.59 problem?

To: na-user@contesting.com
Subject: [NA-User] NA 10.59 problem?
From: RLVZ@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 12:21:46 EDT
Hi Guys,

I'd be grateful for your thoughts on a problem I am having:

Running NA 10.59 on a Laptop computer and doing rig control with a Yaesu
FT-1000-MP all runs well most of the time.  But once or twice an hour I  notice
that NA is logging on the wrong band.  When I try to use NA to  select the same
band as the radio it won't respond.  I have to exit NA  and boot up the
computer again and then NA comes up on the proper  band.

I thought I was having a problem with my Laptop or 1000-MP.  However,  at a
second QTH I am running NA 10.59 on a Desktop computer and doing  rig control
with a Yaesu FT-1000-Field.  (different computer  and different radio).  I am
having the exact same problem.

Please advise what you think the problem is?  Is there an NA update  that may
correct this?

Thanks!

73, Dick- K9OM