[NA-User] New country files

To: na-user@contesting.com
Subject: [NA-User] New country files
From: JBaumgarte@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 17:26:03 EDT
Have I lost it or what?  I can't seem to get the new file running.  I look at
the new list in the directory--my check for the latest version is to see if
TX0P=FH, run NAU, but when I start the program, it gives me the error
message--hit any key, etc.  I've got a bunch of NA directories, and have tried
this in
two so far--nada.  Actually, I did notice in the very latest from AD1C (1505)
the columns didn't line up, so went back to 1503 which looks fine, but still
nothing works.  I suspect something to do with all these US call exceptions,
but ???

If someone could straighten me out, I'd be appreciative!  Thanks.

John, N0IJ