[NA-User] Need some help with NA 10.59

To: na-user@contesting.com
Subject: [NA-User] Need some help with NA 10.59
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:26:26 -0700 (PDT)
I have a few NA questions.  I don't have a manual and am experimenting with
some stuff in the country file.

- How do I specify my latitude/longitude so that the bearings
  will be correct?

- How do I wipe out the QSO I'm logging and start another (I'm
  used to ALT-W in CT but that key doesn't do it).

- Does the NA COUNTRY.DAT country file allow zone overrides?
  If so, how do I specify them?  I'm trying to figure out how
  to make UA0 come up in Zone 19 instead of Zone 17, etc.

Please contact me directly, not via the reflector (not subscribed).

Thanks & 73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us