Re: [NA-User] Help with installation

To: "NA-USER" <na-user@contesting.com>, "BILL STRAW" <wb0o@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [NA-User] Help with installation
From: "k7qq" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 02:56:52 -0000
Bill
Try going to the DOS  prompt from  Win 95 then all the CD\ stuff to get to
directory with NA,

Or go to My Computer and get to the NA directory/ config file.  It really
doesn't make any differance how I run the config it works just fine in
windows  ME,  but I didn't have any problem with win 95 either.

NO Clue here why  Config didn't make the trip.

Quack