Re: [CQ-Contest] Multi tests in 1 wkend

To: qrp-l@mailman.qth.net, QRP-Z@fernblatt.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Multi tests in 1 wkend
From: "Dale Putnam" <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 05:57:39 -0600

>It's getting exciting for the upcoming contest weekend.  It should be  a
>fun
>weekend.
>
>Good luck to all,

I knew when I asked for help that it would come, and it did. With many
assisting, I have
a number of choices to choose from. And, a lot to do, I suspect that this
will continue for a while after this weekend too.
  So, for all the help and assistance, and many constructive comments.
THANK YOU! You folks are the cream of the crop.
  One last thing, if I may, each seems to have their own preferences, and I
bet that this will show this weekend too. Therefore, how about each get on
the air, and make at least one/ten/hundred/thousand/s contacts, in at least
one, two, or more of the tests this weekend?
Would be fun, and fulfilling. No matter what your goal is....
C U on the air this weekend.  I'll be
WC7S qrp in Wy