[NA-User] Alternate Log Function

To: "NA User" <NA-User@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Alternate Log Function
From: "Robert Pack (NX5M)" <nx5m@txcyber.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 22:13:41 -0500
Is there a way to turn off the alternate log function which is using the | key
as the toggle switch?
Being right there with the BACKSPACE key there have been problems with
operators pushing it by accident.

Dave,
KU5B will be operating NAQP CW here this weekend......I will be out of town.
IF he has lockup issues with a dupe call I am going to have him make note of
each time it happens and we can go from there.  Again, it has only happened on
the 20m station so this will be the one that I will have him watch most closely.