Re: [NA-User] KP4 problem using NA

To: "N4XM Paul D. Schrader" <n4xm@iglou.com>
Subject: Re: [NA-User] KP4 problem using NA
From: "Robert Pack, NX5M" <nx5m@txcyber.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:24:12 -0600
Wonderful Paul.
I guess I am not quite brain dead yet.
I am hoping to get all of my NA stuff set up this week for the 10m contest
since I have to go to Tulsa next week and will have little time to mess with
it before the contest.
Not sure where we are on this but 10.61 and 10.62 have a spot grabbing
problem so I may just have to set things up with an older version.  I am
sure Dave is worn out after a full weekend of operating.

73,
Bob NX5M