[NA-User] Michigan and Ontario QSO Parties - Combined files

To: na-user@contesting.com
Subject: [NA-User] Michigan and Ontario QSO Parties - Combined files
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 22:44:26 EDT
I have put together CRT and MLT files for the combined Michigan and Ontario
QSO Parties, which are this weekend.  I've only done it for stations  outside
of MI and ON.  It will produce a mixed log with qsos from both  places, and
the indicated score will be wildly inaccurate.  But as DXers  say, WFWL.

If you'd like the files, email me and I will send them out.

I'm not a disinterested soul, as I will be out in Michigan mobile as K8K,
along with lots of other MI 1x1 calls celebrating the 50th anniversary of the
Mackinac Bridge.  MiQP runs noon to midnight EDT on Saturday.

Full MiQP info is at   www.miqp.org

73  -  Jim   K8MR