[NA-User] Honey, I Unshrunk the Computer

To: mrrc@contesting.com, na-user@contesting.com
Subject: [NA-User] Honey, I Unshrunk the Computer
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 20:25:23 EDT
It looks like I stumbled onto something that unshrunk my computer.

I had lurking on my HDD (from the old computer) the "ThinkPad Features"
program, which I was able to run under Win 3.1.  In there, under "LCD  Setup -
Advanced", was a box for "Screen Expansion" that I had to check.   It now boots
up in DOS full size, and runs NA full screen.

I don't know what I did to hose it in the first place, on the computer that
had been working all those years.

I presently have the old HDD in the new computer.  I am going to try  putting
that HDD into the old computer to see if that will fix that one as well,
just for curiosity sake.  Then I'll move stuff over to the new HDD, and  have
the
parts from the old computer for spares.

I'm keeping fingers crossed.

Thanks to all who offered advice,