[NA-User] Country file (zone) issues from 2008 CQWw CW

To: na-user@contesting.com
Subject: [NA-User] Country file (zone) issues from 2008 CQWw CW
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 03:26:06 GMT
I noticed two country file (zone) issues from the 2008 CQWW CW
contest:

5K0T was giving out Zone 8.  I can't find any evidence that Serrana
Bank is *NOT* in Zone 7 (same as San Andres, Providencia).  But I'll
add an exception to the country file anyway so the log checkers get it
right.

CY2ZT/2 is in CQ Zone 5.  WriteLog thought it was CQ Zone 2.  This
will also be fixed.

Any others?  I don't need to hear about all the TO-prefixed calls,
they were correct in the country file before the contest.

73 - Jim AD1C