[NA-User] "Hours of operation" in .sum file

To: na-user@contesting.com
Subject: [NA-User] "Hours of operation" in .sum file
From: K8mp@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 11:07:48 EST
Guys,

Is there a way to get the "Hours of operation" in the .sum file to be
accurate? Sometimes contests seem correct, but other times it is not.  (It
appears
to show the total time from the first QSO to the last, even if NA  wasn't even
running for part of the contest)

I tried setting an off-time threshold and the Hours of operation  result was
close, but I can see how using this might give inaccurate  timing also.

Later,  Joe