Re: [NA-User] ARRL10 Mult File adding 32 Mexican States

To: Ted - W8KVK <ted@w8kvk.com>
Subject: Re: [NA-User] ARRL10 Mult File adding 32 Mexican States
From: David Pruett <k8cc@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 11:22:36 -0500
Ted,

Modifying the mult file is only half (the easy half) of what is necessary to
support the new 10M Contest rules.  The NA program itself must be modified to
treat Mexico as a non-country (similar to US/VE) and rely on the exchanged data
to define it's mult status.

I've already modified the mult file and am working on the program changes now.
This is a big deal trying to figure out how to implement the "one-of-a-kind"
rule without breaking everything else.  We should have this all done and up on
the web site by early next week.  Watch for an announcement here on this
reflector.

Dave/K8CC

Sent from my iPhone