[NA-User] NA support for new 10M Contest rules

To: na-user@contesting.com, w8idm <w8idm@juno.com>
Subject: [NA-User] NA support for new 10M Contest rules
From: David Pruett <k8cc@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 23:11:51 -0500
All:

We have a new version of the NA Logging Program which properly supports
the new rules for the ARRL 10M Contest which added Mexican states as
multipliers.

Unfortunately, an oversight in planning on my part will make
distributing this new version challenging.  Our webmaster for the Datom
web site, Tom/WB8VMN is in HR1 on vacation, and I don't have the tools
or access to put the new version up on the web site while he's gone.

Therefore we'll have to resort to a manual process.  If you need the new
NA version for this weekend's 10M contest, send an e-mail to
k8cc@comcast.net and I will send you the new files.  While I'll be at
work during the day between now and the contest, I'll make a point to
check e-mail regularly after work and answer all requests as promptly as
possible.  My apologies for having to rely on this work-around (as
opposed to simply posting the new version on the web site).

73, Dave/K8CC