[NA-User] CTY-2219 Country Files - 25 October 2012

Subject: [NA-User] CTY-2219 Country Files - 25 October 2012
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 14:12:26 GMT
The Country (CTY) Files were updated on 25 October 2012.

To install the file, follow the link to your software at the top of the page.

If you are interested in a bigger CTY.DAT for everyday logging, you can get
it here:

Note that the release notes (and Version Entity) for this larger file are
different than what is shown below.  There is a separate link to them.

Here are the release notes:

25 October 2012 (CTY-2219)
VER20121025, Version entity is The Gambia, C5

Added/changed Callsigns/prefixes:

        TO1A is French Guiana, FY
        GB0RME is Wales, GW
        K9SG is United States, K in CQ zone 3, ITU zone 6
        WP3ME is United States, K in CQ zone 5, ITU zone 8
        W0AIH/KV4 is US Virgin Islands, KP2
        VE3CWU/2 is Canada, VE in CQ zone 2, ITU zone 4
        VE3IAC/2 is Canada, VE in ITU zone 4

Retired Callsigns/prefixes:

        EA1EHW/8 in Canary Islands, EA8
        2O, GO and MO prefixes
        VE3EXY/2 in Canada, VE

I'm sorry for the late release, I just received information about TO1A
that wasn't in the previous file.

73 - Jim AD1C

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at>,

NA-User mailing list