Re: [NA-User] Updated Section Multiplier file available

To: k8cc@comcast.net, na-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [NA-User] Updated Section Multiplier file available
From: K8mp@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 10:16:32 -0500 (EST)
Yo Dave,

I ran into a couple problems using the new  file:

1) VE3/VA3 calls default to GTN which is OK as long as  you remember to
change it to one of the others, if needed. Leaving it blank  would be better,
if that can be done.

2) VE call areas above VE3 (i.e. VE4 thru VE7, and  probably VE8 ) default
to one of the new VE3 sections.  ONN, if I remember  right)

FYI: I'm running 10.71 if that makes a  difference.

Later,  Joe

In a message dated 11/5/2012 12:45:11 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,