[NA-User] NA Logging Program Update for MiQP scoring (typo correction)

To: miqp-mail@miqp.org, CQ-Contest@contesting.com, na-user@contesting.com
Subject: [NA-User] NA Logging Program Update for MiQP scoring (typo correction)
From: David Pruett <k8cc@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 15:35:34 -0400
My apologies for the typo which crept into my previous note about how to update the NA Logging Program to add "DX" as a multiplier for the Michigan QSO Party this weekend.

Perhaps the error was obvious to most people, but in the interest of avoiding any remaining confusion, the line

MIQSODX.DX must be unzipped, then:

should read

MIQSODX.ZIP must be unzipped, then:

Again, my apologies and pardon the bandwidth.

73, Dave/K8CC